Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Is this thing on?

I've run out of photo space on my blogger, which makes no sense to me and Mike is trying to help me figure it out. So in the mean time I am just going to be gracing you with some sweet graphics such as the one above, crafted by yours truly to go with my equally awesome words.

Mike's been busting out some pretty sweet one liners recently, so I thought I'd share some with you.

Just now, after looking at my computer screen and seeing my newly crafted graphic for "Mike Check", Mike said:
"It makes me feel like I have to throw up"


Earlier today on our way to a rare trip to daily Mass, I shared with Mike that my stomach was hurting. He looked down at my 6 month pregnant stomach and said:
"After Mass we can stop by a drug store and pick up a pregnancy test"


The other night after I was showing him something silly I had seen on the interwebs, Mike said:
"That is the worst thing to hit the internet since Lolcats"


Then, after informing Mike that I had no idea what "lolcats" was, he said:
"You don't know what 'lolcats' is? What the hell's the matter with you?"


While out on a lunch date at a brewery/pub, after looking around lost in thought, Mike said:
"I need more tattoos. I think we can all agree about that" (he doesn't have any tatoos).


During our anniversary date night last week, Mike was staring at one of the TV screens, then looked at me and said:
"I'm not going to tell you that I look forward to the start of the NFL season more than I did our wedding day, because it's our anniversary, and that would be inappropriate"

7 comments :

  1. I had the blogger picture tell me it was out of space once, too! I deleted some photos, then forgot about it. I know I have uploaded more pictures than I deleted since then, and it hasn't given me any grief about it. Who knows? Maybe just blogger doing its share to save on some purgatory time? (Only it probably doesn't help with that if you're like me and spend time grumbling about it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolcats iz de worse... but it does make me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so scared now! What if I get that horrible message. Please, share your knowledge...you know...when you get it. har har.

    Also, I need to do a Mike Check...as I also have a Mike. But what to call it? Hmm a name a name. What's in a name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm not a stay-at-home-mom (I'm a law student on vacation at the moment); I'm addicted to your hilariously honest posts about motherhood/wifehood/womanhood/Catholichood...brilliant!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have to pay $5.00 to google every year for photo storage. Is that what it's asking you to do? Mike definitely needs a tat that reads "Mike Check" and my Phil looks forward to NFL season more than anything also. I've grown to find it charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! The pregnancy test comment made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the laughs! I really enjoy my visits here. And nice graphics! I would have had to call on my 11-year-old, so I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete