Sunday, November 4, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

always a fan of the "intentionally not looking" picture


I think the only way I am going to blog anymore is if I am linking up with someone. It just gives me the direction that I need right now since I am way too sleep deprived to think through an original post of my own right now.

Also, I have already looked through what everybody wore this Sunday and figured it's only fair to let people glance at what I threw together.
And here's my scarf, again.


Outfit Deats:
  • Sweater: Target
  • Jeans: Old Navy (still maternity)
  • Boots: Macys
  • Scarf: Target
  • Necklace: Forever 21
  • Hot hair do: I work for free from home
*forgot to insert this confession in initial post: this is my post-Mass outfit since it turns out that Mass with 3 kids IS actually more chaotic than with just 2 and trying to take a picture of what I was wearing was not working. HOWEVER, the only difference is that I put on denim pants in place of a denim jean skirt, which was also from Old Navy. Whew, glad I got that off my chest.

Be sure to head over to Fine Linen and Purple to see the others!

10 comments :

  1. Hooray - someone else wore jeans!! Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots! Scarves! I love it!! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay seriously. You are already totally shrinking out of those maternity jeans. They are cute but not at ALL snug. Color me jelly!

    Also, diggin' the necklace. And the sweater (fab color). And everything. You are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are wonderful. Again, more boot envy!! And the scarf is lovely, especially with that sweater...great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look awesome ana! i agree with the linking up! it's so fun to have someone else plan your posts! i love the 'what i wore' ones and need to start linking up with them...they're good at getting me out of my sweatpants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmm you did not just have a baby! you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. You look AMAZING for having just had a baby! Gorgeous!
    2. I am obssessed with your boots.
    2. And with your scarf. I can never get mine to drape just right.

    Congrats on Lucy, by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great boots! I always look like a dork in a scarf. I guess I need to practice trying one...only for the baby to pull off or get tangled in during Mass.

    If you're looking for link ups, there are two over at Suscipio. The one on Monday is a Daybook/Online Journal/Almanac and Friday is a photo, story...whatever, showing a Moment of Grace from the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ana, somehow I missed your post when I was lurking through the other ones! I love the boots, that is my favorite boot color. You look great! I wanted to do the link up too but before and after mass are so CRAZY for us with three - I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete