SO maybe it's peer pressure (no one is pressuring me) or maybe it is just me trying to be cool and boost my self esteem (likely) but I have decided to do a very little giveaway. I think I may become obsessed with making hair clips. I am working on mastering this one and have decided to let you reap the fruits of my hard, hard labor. You may be thinking "why would I want to go to all this trouble for something so small?" Well I will tell you. You won't be going to much trouble since all that you have to do is
- Become a follower if you have not already
- Leave a comment saying what size clip you'd like and fabric
So here is the latest result of my efforts:
|Mike says that he thinks it is "earthy cute", whatev|
large clips (like the one in the picture) or 4 small clips, pick your poison.
The fabric choices are:
- the one in the picture
- pink and red hearts (in honor of Valentine's Day, this would be super cute in a smaller clip for little girls)
- Brown, like in my earlier post, with any number of colored buttons
- mustard with any color button you like, including the specialty button on the above clip.
If you live in South Bend and you're a friend of mine, there's no need to try to win as I will probably make you one for your birthday or for Tuesday or whatever.