Sunday, February 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

Or, When The Skirt Was Too Tight And The Shirt Was Too Big

or, Why Are All My Surroundings In The Picture So White?

or, Why Is My Foot Bent So Awkwardly? 

I don't know.

I'm just glad I could squeeeeeze this skirt around my hips and middle region finally as it hails from some rather chubby college days and it was just getting depressing that it wasn't fitting. I don't even like it that much, but I conquered it.

And then there's the shirt I got for $3 at target during my fortuitous trip on Friday. I suppose I got what I paid for, it was baggy in the weirdest places, but fit just great on the arms. I should probably start trying things on before I buy them, which will probably happen when I stop having kids, aka never.

The good, the bad, the ugly:
Everything I am wearing is from Target, Gabes and thrift stores. Same as always.

And as a gift for you, this is not what Lucy wore to Mass, but it is awesome:

Too much hair for the headband, such a sad life.

Head over to the Fine Linen and Purple ladies for more!





14 comments :

  1. 1) That skirt is adorable 2) That shirt looks awesome and so comfortable and 3) I love that picture of Lucy hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid kids.

    Ahem.

    You look so good. And that top photo just might have to be pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that hair!!! Sweet Lucy ;)
    Love the skirt, lady. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you people and your adorable thrift store finds. Start buying things that are more expensive, but I can find in regular places.

    Just kidding. I be jealous of your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm I was at Target on Friday morning. Thought that was exciting because you know, it's such a novel idea. Looking good, Ana! I love that color. I'm excited to meet Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look too cute and I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But what about the necklace??? I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy's hair is to die for. Love it!
    I hate trying on clothes and my last child was born 20 years ago. LOL! Oh well. My wardrobe is filled with "Awkward " stretchy things.
    I really like the shade of blue though. Great choice with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlfriend needs some bows for the mop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, regardless of what you say, you pulled off squeezed-in and too-tight very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That green is amazing on you! And Lucy's hair...I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the skirt, but I have a thing for textures. And the necklace was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete