Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guest Post, baby!!

I'm taking a break from my normal daily ranting and guest posting over at Moxie Wife today while Hallie snuggles that sweet ball of baby to her heart's content.


I am so honored to be doing this for Hallie-- author of the fabulous book Style, Sex and Substance!!-- the best blogger around for all things wife and marriage, and one of the sweetest ladies I've ever E-met.

If you're in the market for TMI about mine and Mike's various opposite qualities, it is the place to be.
Head over and check it out!

5 comments :

  1. It was a great post Ana! I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too! Especially the bedroom pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreeeeeed. I loved it. I might double dip and read it twice -- a blogging unheard of around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it to my husband last night and he said, "Are you sure you didn't write this?" :)

    ReplyDelete