Joining Jen for some quick takes because I cannot be stopped.
1) I have thrown all three girls into their beds and none of them are sleeping. I hear exasperated grunting from Naomi towards one of her books for it not doing what she wanted, occasional squeaks from Bernadette's bed and much wailing and grinding of teeth from the pack and play housing Lucy because she has sold her soul to anger for the hour. But seriously I am just not going in there unless it sounds like someone is in pain.
2) If weeks could have a repeat button I would definitely choose to repeat this one. Jenny's post yesterday hit the proverbial nail on the head for me and while I would love to pretend that I am actually in "survival" mode and live according to Jen's principles, Lucy is 9 months old and there is really just no excuse for me right now. I just need to get my shiz together.
3) Since my Monday post, Lucy has cut her thrice nightly waking down to once or twice, just in time too because Naomi and Bernadette have obviously picked up on the fact that I am sleeping too much and have been waking multiple times nightly calling on you know who. NOT MIKE. Last night was especially crazy, let me tell you about it...
4) I woke up to the weirdest gagging/sputtering noises and was a little freaked out about it, not that it was one of the girls but that someone else was in our house and was therefore extra freaked out when I walked out of the room to find Naomi standing the bathroom in a little pool of blood and a blood covered shirt. At 2:30 a.m. I have never watched the Saw movies, but I am pretty sure it felt like that for a few seconds. She informed me she had gotten a bloody nose, I cleaned her up and half cleaned up the floor and went back to bed.
5) My eye has been twitching for 2 weeks. I've heard "eat a banana" from anyone I've told but I already eat multiple bananas because for me bananas are one of the food groups but that is obviously not helping. I think a week's vacation and a nanny would help. Just saying.
6) Quick takes wouldn't be complete without some gratuitous offspring pictures, soooo here is Lucy playing her newest game, peek-a-boo:
And here is how I just found Bernadette during her "Rest"
7) Last but never least:
I tried this recipe for homemade Reese's cups and just made my second batch because they are soooo good. The second time making them I cut the chocolate in half for a thinner layer on the top and bottom because I am a bigger fan of the peanut butter filling than the chocolate, but you do what feels good.
Head over to Jen's for more fun!