Monday, December 30, 2013

the worst blogger award goes to...


On behalf of me and myself, I shamefully accept this award for Worst Blogger of the month of December, 2013. My unparalleled gross negligence could not have happened on my own. First I would like to thank our Christmas travels, I really could not have done it without them.

I want to thank the stink bugs which we discovered everywhere upon arriving which occupied most of my thoughts while on said travels making it difficult for me to think about posting anything except various "Ode to the Bastard Stink Bug" type posts.

Next I'd like to thank the mammoth awesome play room at my in-laws where I spent the majority of my down time offered a wonderful spot to sit and watch the various children run circles around me (the perfect set-up for banging out a blog post!) but did not, however, offer any interenet access.

I want to thank my children for needing so many things all the time and my husband for being so fun to hang out with that I will always choose that over el blog. And lastly I want to thank our wonderful families for offering such a host of diversion and fun, food and festivities, that blogging was rendered nearly impossible.


In all seriousness, if I had been even 1/4 better at remembering to bring my camera anywhere, I would have had at least some non-blurred photos or a festive family Christmas pic to share with the masses, but I be the worst at that too.

I hope you and yours had a splendid feast and I look forward to catching up on reading all the goodness that the blog world has to offer and entering in myself as I always do. Until then, since it is still very much Christmas:

6 comments :

  1. lol! I think we all were a little lax during this past few weeks. I haven't been able to read very many blogs let alone write posts on my own. So I think it all works out in the end ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last post was in Nov., titled "Happy Thanksgiving", so yeah, I'm a bit behind. I figured I'd do a Dec. roundup one today and call it a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. I'm always happy when blogs are ignored because their authors are too busy living.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marry Christmas, Ana! Glad you had such a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Glad you were having too much fun to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, that comment was from me, not my husband

    ReplyDelete