Wednesday, May 27, 2015

my new favorite accessory



When sweet Erin contacted me recently to try out her jewelery and feature it here on the blog, I wasn't entirely sure if I should, mostly because I am really terrible at accessorizing and I always want to give things an honest review, but then I looked at her work and I was sold.

When this beautiful piece arrived, I knew what I would be wearing as my lone accessory all summer. I have worn it a ton already which I would usually be worried about since my standard choices of anything in the realm of jewelery consist of super clearance Target stuff, or dirt cheap things from this store that fall apart within a few wears- it's just how I roll.

However, I am not at all worried about this necklace holding up because it is incredibly solid and well made. The beads are gorgeous and so sturdy.

I've always wanted a miraculous medal, but I have never seen one that is as cute as this one, Erin's "Saint's Collection" is so impressive, I especially love her Saint Justin Martyr necklace,

Also, the Saint Jude medal.

I never thought you could have such a perfect blend of classy/stylish/and holy, but here you have it in the flesh. Her little tassels give the medal just the right not-overly-religious touch and her bead work is stunning.


Erin is oh so generously giving away one necklace to a lucky reader, and while I would never say you will regret it if you don't enter below, I will type it. You will.

Good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

38 comments :

  1. Loving the Miraculous Medal with Amazonite...but really, how can we choose just one?! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Anne de Beaupre necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Medjugorje Tassel Bracelet! But everything is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving both St. Justin & St. Jude necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. St. Justin or the white miraculous medal...both are lovely! Did you get a haircut, btw?! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a toss-up between the white miraculous medal necklace and the leather wrap Sacred Heart bracelet--what a neat shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the St Jude and the Miraculous medal that you have on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful jewelry. I love the miraculous medal bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really pretty and you look great! I love the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm shopping around for a Miraculous Medal right now since mine's gone missing, and I love the bracelet version!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the St. Jude necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My parish when I was growing up was Our Lady of Victory-I love that necklace with the neon beads!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All her stuff is stunning, but I really love both the Sacred Heart bracelet and the milagro and blue lace agate bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love the St. Jude necklace, so simple yet very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://tartanhaus.com/shop/sacred-heart-leather-wrap-bracelet

    easily. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the white Miraculous Medal necklace! I'm glad to hear that these are durable; my Graveyard of Broken Necklaces is much larger than my wearable ones these days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for doing this!! Incorporating style and honoring the saints is so beautiful!! I absolutely love all your work but the medjugorie tassel bracelet and St Justin martyr necklace is absolutely stunning!! Hope these products really tAke off because they are stunning and classy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Sacred Heart wrap bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Milagro and blue lace agate bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Catholicism and beauty should always be tied together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The St. Anne de Beapre necklace! Beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would feel content and blessed to wear this every day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO happy everyone is loving these gorgeous pieces! You girls work well together!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the St Anne necklace... but, they're all so pretty!
    ~Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete
  25. St. Anne de Beaupré Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely pieces. :-) Miraculous medal bracelet & Sacred Heart wrap bracelet are my picks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The SJM necklace for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful! I love the Miraculous Medal and Amazonite necklace.

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohhhhh MY I have been drooling over the Blue Agate Druzy! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete