Thursday, May 21, 2015

Turkey Meatball Sliders: Not a Fowl Ball

I have blogged before about the company sponsoring this post: Blue Apron, but let me do a little recap.

Blue apron is a meal service that allows to you make deliciously creative, chef designed recipes right at home by delivering the pre-proportioned, farm fresh ingredients right to your door. My mom and dad were in town when we received the most recent box and my mother (who gets FULL credit for the pun in the title) was so impressed with their packaging job and how fresh all of the ingredients were.


They also send the recipe and step by step guide (with pictures!) to walk you through the process, which has the result of making me feel like an all-star chef, because I am easily fooled.

They offer a 2-Person Plan and a Family Plan- the family plan feeds a family of four, with the cost per person at around $8.74, and we've had a nice amount of leftovers to go around each time because the servings are very generous. There is no commitment and you can always cancel the service at any time.

Blue Apron offers free shipping all the time and ships to 80% of the country and some great news is that in early June they will be launching in Texas!

They offer a huge selection of recipes, I am particularly eying the sirloin tips steaks and the seared flank steaks -- I'm a steak girl, what can I say?

I personally love how creative and exciting the meals are, as opposed to my boring and always-the-same round up. These Turkey sliders were super fun to create:
 And their salad dressing was a simple mix of shallot, red wine vinegar and Parmesan and it was so darn delicious

I would say that all in all, the meal was a home run.


A treat for the readers!!
The first 25 readers will get 2 meals of their first Blue Apron order for FREE, just click HERE!

5 comments :

  1. I'm pretty sure that last photo should be used as a promo. ;) I've been wanting to try Blue Apron for a date night some time... I may have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. I'll be over for dinner soon! And do I spy a Tartan Haus necklace??!!??😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you so much for getting Erin in touch with me! I love her work SO much and a review/giveaway is in the works! :)

      Delete
  3. You are amazing. I love love these photos, and I am so excited to try this out. I love that you are able to do giveaways and share all your goodness with us. I will definitely try this out, and let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete