2) Carolyn started the first in a series of posts on Autism and her journey with their sweet Emmett and I was almost in tears reading it. What a beautiful outlook on something that can be/is so scary to parents.
3) I posted the first of many installments of the How Do They Do It homeschooling blog series, the first of which was with Kendra from Catholic All Year. It was sooooo helpful for me to read and has literally revolutionized my days now that I realized I don't have to come up with 30,000 things to entertain the little ones. I am now resolved to let them entertain themselves, results are forthcoming. Also, just in case you were wondering, each home schooling genius I interview will have at least 2 questions that are different and some that are the same, so as to glean the most from this process. I am so incredibly thankful to these wonderful ladies for doing this- all of them, they are so generous.
4) Let's answer Kelly's featured questions, shall we?
How many Seven Quick Takes posts have you written?
Oh this could take a while, I'm off to count...........
It looks like 36 is the magic number. Wow, that's a lot of pointless rambling.
5) I have been scouring pinterest and googling with reckless abandon to find some very delicious, very low sugar, very high protein muffins (or bars?) that I can make and coax my girls to eat in the morning. We have always been a cereal-for-breakfast family, but I am thinking of making the switch to something more substantial and filling. Recommendations, please?!?!
6) Can I just say that I am so grateful that it is still socially acceptable to wear giant over-sized sweaters with incredibly comfortable leggings? This very well may be my favorite thing about fall/winter.
The good folks at White Plum sent these over and I am in love:
They feel like buttah. No joke. So comf.
Giant sweater // Forever 21
Tunic under the sweater // TJ Max
Leggings // c/o White Plum
Shoes // ebay7) And guess what?!? They're offering a coupon code to you lucky ducks! Just head over, pick out a pair (or 7) of these beauties and include the code TF20 for 20% off entire purchase until 10/13. I personally love these navy and paisley lovelies and every color of their slim high waisted numbers, which look like just what my trusty pooch needs. I would not put this recommendation out there if it were not totally true: these are the really fabulous and incredibly comfortable leggings.
Get at it!
And hit up Kelly for more link awesomeness!