Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pretend nap time

 Wherein Naomi herds myself and Bernadette into her room and up into her designated bottom bunk to make us pretend to sleep.
It is no piece of cake climbing into that bunk with the child proof railing, I am a large mother. Once I am there I am settling in for the duration of my snooze. I am a tired mother.
But this is not pleasing to Naomi...
who insists on me closing my eyes for all of 5 seconds, opening them and climbing back out of the bed, walking around for 5 seconds and then repeating the process of pretend napping.
Well this was not even close to fun for me, so I put the kibosh on the torture fun.
And now it is real nap time, thank you, Jesus.
Happy Bernadette,
I think the top-of-the-head-pony keeps her from looking like a mullet-headed trucker named Gene, what do you think?



1 comment :

  1. I love the top of the head sprout!

    Yeah, I've gotten to whale size (already) and their climbing and floor games are a no-go for mama these days.

    Almost nap time here, too!

    ReplyDelete