Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Link up and Mike ch...ch...check

Social Media

Linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Grace, for a first post link-up in honor of 2 years of her blogging and therefore 2 years of people laughing more and being generally happier people.





Also in honor of this fabulous mom-of-a-blogger, I am copying off of her yet again for another post of funny things that Mike says, aka, Mike check.

"You can use that picture, but only if it has a funny caption" -Mike

Last night while comiserating with Mike about how terrible the girls have been recently he said:
"One of us should fake our death to drive home to the girls how much they undervalue us"


After giving Mike a hard time for throwing away a peach after taking one bite, Mike said:
"It felt like I was biting into a sac of puss, can you understand now why I threw it away?"


Mike walked in the room and informed me that he had fixed the broken DVD-VCR player, I asked him how he did it and he said:
 “If I told you, I would lose all my mystique”


During one a Bernadette's every-fourteen-minutes tantrums Naomi asked why Bernadette was crying and Mike replied: 
"I don’t know, I think it’s because her Facebook stocks are down”


While Naomi was talking to Quincy the bee (Mike) she asked Quincy if he needed some sun screen, Quincy answered: 
"No, I don't actually have a dermis"




5 comments :

  1. Ha!! Mike is giving Simon a run for his money :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, that first one killed me! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually loled at the faking death suggestion. So glad you decided to copy Grace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I definitely truly loled about the peach! I just totally understand..it's a moment where you feel so disgusted, but to someone else it looks so irresponsible =). You guys are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete