1) I toyed with and executed the idea of heading to campus to watch the ND marching band's march out- it was awesome.
|Whether Bernadette thought so or not|
2) Saturday my fab sis-in-law watched the girls for me to go have my feet violently messaged and toenails painted...
trashy or classy?)
3) Then we traveled to our favorite burger place and I ate about 1/2 pound of jalapenos on my burger to try to kick labor into real gear.
4) The next day I went into labor and Monday had a baby. No biggy.
5) Then of course several days were spent eating delectable hospital foods, laying around and enjoying staring at the cutest babe ever. And perhaps inhaling a bag of peanut m&ms and lime-a-ritas from my hospital perch.
|care of the best friend ever, obviously.|
So it really has just been one week since last Friday, and this proves it. Mission accomplished.
For more, go to Jen. Happy Friday!!