Thursday, September 25, 2014

He Likes Me!

I was starting to get a little worried at how little baby J was giving me any eye contact and so. few. smiles. 8 weeks old and I could maybe squeeze 1 tiny smile out a day, maybe. Did he read my blog posts about him being a tad fussier than the girls? Did I offend him? Does he like me? Does he wish he had another mother? Will he EVER forgive me for my many offenses?!?!? The paranoid bag of raging hormones in me was about to explode and then yesterday...



He put my psychotic mind at ease all day and not a moment too soon.
Love this kid.

6 comments :

  1. I'm still not convinced my son likes me. Right now he is going through a phase where he pushes me away most of the time. My fingers are crossed it's just molars coming in. Please say I'm right about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like he is just playing hard to get! Look at that, "Heeey, Mom," smile.

    Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only does he like you, he likes you with a wink!! That boy is in love with his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Hahn babies are so stinkin' cute! How can you stand it?!

    ReplyDelete