Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Monday

When your morning goes a little something like this: greeted immediately with a diaper full of what could most likely definitely pass as toxic waste, followed by 2 accidents resulting in urine soaked cushons requiring an emergency load of laundry needing to be done post haste, compounded by a fussy early-awoken baby who will not let you put her down and an even fussier toddler who will not stop screaming NO! at you and then throwing tantrum, after tantrum, after tantrum, and then culminating in a deluge of rain pouring right as I have finally gotten the children loaded into the car to take them for your weekly grocery trip- yes I chose today- and mind you tears have been shed by ALL partied by this point. Well when your morning goes like this, your groceries look a little something like this:


5 donuts: 1 for each child, 1 for me, 1 for Mike and the security donut, I always buy a security donut

fitting that they are in the same bag

coping mechanisms

And your children look a little something like this
I am glad to say that all parties are now happy, thanks to the donuts that provided me with this opportunity to vent and the promise of liquor and ladies night this evening.

Tomorrow will be a happier post, full of flowers and blessings being counted, I promise

Until then, happy Monday,
Ana

1 comment :

  1. yikes! How did I not see this post before?

    I'm petrified to shop with both kids...maybe I never will.

    ReplyDelete