Thursday, February 16, 2012

chubby thursday

Definitely hiding from the girls right now to write a blog post about a new little addiction,
oh my, what happened here?
What happened is that I bought 2 enormous packs of these little vanilla cream filled goddesses at my local grocer and intended them to be used as more potty training bribery but now they are being used for my secret eating sessions as far away from the one I bought them for as possible so that I do not have to share.
yes this is where I am standing dipping cookies into my secret glass of milk
This is my life. A bit pathetic but oh so delicious.
Have a chubby Thursday

1 comment :

  1. I totally had a chubby Thursday too...let's see..giant caramel chocolate candy, then a lot of pizza and then more chocolate... hehe

    ReplyDelete