1) Friday finds us having a movie day, as migraine days usually do. Also because when I broke the news to Naomi that it only looked nice out but that it is actually going to snow and that we would not be venturing out, she wept- literally wept. So I said "Let's watch 'Pooh's Grand Adventure'"! Alrighty then.
2) Not going outside brings me to the next note, that we are ecstatic about the fact that spring is around the corner. I think I counted at least 2 predicted 70 degree days next week. What?!?! We have officially skipped winter (and I mean, real winter, not this "light dusting of snow on the ground a couple times a week winter") Thank you, Lord.
3) Bringing me to the fact that tomorrow we will be making an excursion out to the ZOO!! It is their second "Winter Day" this year only we will be wearing spring jackets thanks to the upcoming mid-50 degree weather. Ok enough on the weather.
4) My husband went ahead and ordered his favorite food in the world in bulk online as they do not sell it in any stores that we know of:
5) Another current food favorite costing us way too much money lately but also causing me immense joy:
6) Do they make a toy vacuum cleaner that actually cleans? If not, they should!
7) Speaking of toys I found this on Amazon and am thinking of adding it to Naomi's upcoming B-day presents (we are giving her a doll house). It is called the "Loving Family" and they have more than 2 kids!!! And a Grandma, for fun.
Aaaand, I am done.
Have a great Friday!