Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mike Check: Baby Gender

I know I said that posting Mike's sayings would not be a recurring thing, and it probably shouldn't since I think it might be getting to his head- every time he says something even mildly amusing he points at me and yells "Mike check!".

However I thought I would make an exception just this once (and maybe again if he says something funny enough) to announce the gender of our third child.


While at dinner last week with my sister-in-law and her fiance, Mike announced the gender of the new baby to Hannah's fiance who she had not yet told, he said:

"Well it's either a girl, or a boy with labia"

We'll hope for girl.

Agatha Lucy Hahn, "Baby Lucy", due 10/25/2012



15 comments :

  1. hahaha! He's original- I've never heard it that way before!

    You're going to have so much fun with three girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, guys! When we were finding out, the tech said it was a boy. Chris was really excited but didn't want to get his hopes up, so just in case he said, "you're sure, right? I mean you're certain?" and the tech said, "well, let's put it this way: if it's a girl, she'll have to have her penis removed."
    "thanks. Crystal clear."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo! Start saving for dowry time, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beginning to sound like my parents' experience with the girls! =D Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HHAHA!!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting. My sister and I are 9 years apart and I always wonder what it would have been like to have sisters closer in age (instead of the crappy and mean brothers I got!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!! Mike, you are funny no matter what Ana types, and I LOVE the name you've chosen. Lucy is at the top of our girl name list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay congratulations!! Three girls! Love the name!! And we are due two days apart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! And this...

    every time he says something even mildly amusing he points at me and yells "Mike check!"

    ...is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, three sisters!! Congrats Ana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooooh, what a gorgeous name! And I'm super impressed that you guys have already agreed. We just finally decided a few days ago...which might say more about my stubborn tendencies than anything else, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ana, I am so excited to both be having our 3rd girl around the same time. And of course, I love the name Lucy! I think of you and pray for you often! Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete