Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OTI: Grace's pick

In the spirit of keeping things fresh, I'm gonna go ahead and link up with Grace today for a little interpreting of an outfit (also I bought a skirt at my favorite thrift store the other day and have been wanting to wear it, although I may never make out of the house in it for fear of looking tent-ish).

Without further ado, here is Grace's outfit pick:
And my "looking-nothing-like-super-hot-Reese" interpretation:
Blouse: garage sale find; Skirt: St. Vincent de Paul thrift store; Belt: Target; Favorite sandals hiding in the grass: Target (**favorite Target sandals have since died due to over-wear, RIP favorite sandals); Black workout head band that completely clashes with everything: Walmart- oops
Go see Grace's WAY cuter, way more accurately interpreted outfit. Now.

14 comments :

  1. SUPER cute outfit! I need to step up my preggo game...I've been feeling quite tentish in everything I wear lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silhouette of this with the high skirt and belt over your cute bump. I'll have to try it out over my own belly! :)

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooo you are the cutest. I am SO happy you did this. Bump pics are my fave and you look so good.


    And thrifty thrifty -- an outfit after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute. I always wanted to do the belt/skirt thing, but never had the courage to follow through on it. It looks absolutely adorable. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt looks really great! I would like to offer my condolences on your shoes. I recently also had to part with a pair of my favorites due to extreme over-wear. It was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt! I love it with that top all tucked in and belted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt with your bump is adorable! I love the belt, too, it pulls the whole outfit together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing silhouette! This is such a glamorous interpretation of the blouse and floral bottom inspiration photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.Gosh... Way too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belt over bump = super cute. And that skirt is awesome. Hooray for thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope. Sorry. You are wrong. This is an awesome interpration! And I love that skirt with all of my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go out of the house and wear the skirt! It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt is darling! It's even better that it's thrifted!

    ReplyDelete