Monday, February 18, 2013

Too much talking: another edition


Naomi, first thing in the morning: "Mom, I've been thinking about it and in 2 weeks I really want to go on a date with my brothers."
Me: "Oh, where do you want to go?"
Naomi: "I don't know, maybe out to eat... or to a play place."
With your brothers, eh?

Naomi, while getting dressed: "Mom, I just think that it's all in my head."
Me: "What's all in your head?"
Naomi: "I don't know....like horses??.... and collared dogs???"
Yep, it's all in your head

Mike walked into a room of both girls having meltdowns and asked them if they had emotions, to which Bernadette replied angrily: "No! We don't have emotions! We have bellies... and eyes!!"
Ok

As I was talking to Lucy, Bernadette interupted:
"No, she is not Sandra! She's Lucy!"
My bad

While driving somewhere, Naomi announces: "Now I have 15 brothers instead of four."
Me: "Wow, how did you get so many brothers?"
Naomi: "It's just because of the deep, deeeep, deeeeeeeeeeep magic."
Not sure what she thinks a "brother" is.

On the way home from somewhere, I let the girls know we would be having naps as soon as we got home, to which Naomi responded: "We'll have a grand party after naps! With drums! and hands! and ropes! and PEOPLE!!"
I'm not sure I will be attending that party.
At least one of them is still quiet sometimes.

3 comments :

  1. I love these posts! Your kids are so cute. Emma and Naomi would be perfect partners in crime. Whenever Emma draws a family picture, she always draws her sister...haha.
    I also love Lucy's hair. I am pretty sure Joshua would be jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got 4 brothers to give her...

    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the "grand party"...so funny! My boys are not nearly as hysterical as your girls :)

    ReplyDelete