1) An unquantified amount of sugar has been ingested by all female members of the South Bend Hahn family due to festive merrymaking in honor of this super-awesome feast.
2) I give you my very first, hopefully annual:
4) When I thought about what my girls would say they thought Heaven is like, these things came to mind:
So that is what it entailed.
5) The girls were so very adorably excited to dress in their saint costumes, and I am so very embarrassingly the worst photographer in all the land:
And a clearer one including some friends with the cutest Saint James and Theresa of Avila in the world:
6) I made these incred sugar cookies discovered from my Midwest Living magazine but which have a recipe home on Annie's Eats. I have never tasted a better sugar cookie in. my. life.
7) We don't do Halloween with our kids and I would say they are the poorest, most deprived of them all...