Have you ever?
- made the executive decision to sit on the couch, blog and eat most of the bag of Skinny Sticks, rendering them thoroughly un-skinny, while watching Parks and Rec instead of working out?
- have you done so multiple nights in a row?
- thrown the large pot into the dishwasher in the morning even though you know it needs to be hand washed but you just don't feel like it and want it out of your sight?
- neglected to do your Jesse Tree so many days (weeks?) in a row that in the end you just threw roughly 15 ornaments on it in one day with the shortest most confusing explanations of all the stories, in an attempt to not feel like the worst advent celebrator in the world?
- bribed your children with Harry and David chocolates and the Grinch in order to have 25 minutes of total peace and quiet?
- strapped the 1-year-old into the high chair with said chocolates in front of said movie to really have 25 minutes of peace and quiet?
- ignored an escalating fight between your elder kids for an extended period of time, through many loud bangs, much wailing and gnashing of teeth, and possible injuries because sitting and building blocks for Lucy to tear down is much more preferable to entering the smoldering hot miniature planet of emotions in the other room?
- busted out the Nutella because the iced animal crackers just weren't cutting it on their own?