Tuesday, January 20, 2015

one more time

Alright, I know I said I wouldn't VLOG again, but sweet Bonnie at A Knotted Life is hosting the Sheenazing Blogger Awards and this little old blog made on the list of nominated "Best Vloggers".

I feel like a total weirdo/cheater for even being there because, um, I have only done one VLOG ever. Therefore in the spirit of embracing my awkwardness, and staying in the game with the other (WAY BETTER) bloggers on the list, I'll get one more VLOG in before the voting ends this Friday.

Here's what I'm thinking: if you have any desire to see one more VLOG by me (or if you're morbidly curious about something- anything at all- about me, the blog, life in general) send over a question- any question- today either in the combox or my email and I will do a little Q&A VLOG and have it up by tomorrow.

You should also head over to Bonnie's and check out all the other blogs listed, there are some really great ones nominated, and do some voting while you're there. 

5 comments :

  1. What's it like to have Scott Hahn as your father in law? I'm imagining family gatherings where everyone is chatting biblical history... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you motivate your self on days when you don't think you can possibly be the gracious patient loving mother you should be?
    Or does this only happen to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a vlog with you and your husband to hear both of your faith journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes, I like everything that's been submitted. Also, I struggle with dinner (cereal for dinner again!). do you plan out your meals at the beginning of the week & do the shopping? And then how do you cook with 4 littles under foot? And what type of meals are you making that you can pull together in little time with so many distractions? And finally when will my kids (identical twin boys who will be 4 in Feb) start eating adult food?! (I work f/t so dinners are such a challenge for me)

    ReplyDelete