Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fun old DIY: Homemade felt food

This is a cute little DIY that I had a blast doing for Naomi's 2nd birthday last year and will be adding to with each birthday or Christmas.

Sweet treats

We reeaaalllyy like donuts and really anything sweet

Beef stew-with obligatory vegetables- and a sandwich

More obligatory vegis in reused bags from last week's groceries

I am thinking about doing a little giveaway someday so you better become a follower now to get in on it! I am sure you are jumping out of your pants with excitement, just stay calm, it might not even happen, or maybe it will.... don't stop thinking about it.

It was a lot of fun doing these and I got a little bit better at it as I went on since I didn't use any patterns. The only problem is that it was ALL I thought about for about a month, every time I saw any food, at all, I would think about how I could make it into felt food. What can I say? This is the life.

1 comment :

  1. This is so cute!! How did you get started doing this? Do you girls just love it?? I want to start making some for Emme -- what's easy to start with?? :)

    ReplyDelete