Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hard day's night

Untitled from Ana Hahn on Vimeo.

I do not know why it has taken me so long to start listening to The Beatles during the day, but it might just change our lives (it helps that it is their Greatest Hits CD). There are definitely a few that Naomi asks me to turn off immediately, but for the most part they are all becoming new favorites. And, seriously, is there anything cuter than a 2 1/2-year-old singing "Love, love me do" all day? I submit that there is not. So there you have it, another glimpse into our day, I know you were dying to get another.

1 comment :

  1. awesomeness. we are also big beatles fans and Davy used to have some favs memorized from last winter when I used to also listen to the greatest hits everyday.so cute hearing her sing "black bird flyyyy." Thanks for reminding me about the beatles anddd that Davy can be cute. I need something to get me through todayyyy. ps. Davy was just sizing up Naomi on that video.

    ReplyDelete