Monday, January 30, 2012

Under weaknesses you've put eczema.



The British Office will always bring me more joy than it probably should. Not only because Mike and I watched all three seasons on our honeymoon, but because it is hilarious and pure genius (and it is rather crass, so I am not actually recommending it, I am not trying to lead anyone astray here).

This video clip is particularly entertaining for me and rather poignant as I have been up since 4:50 this morning trying to use every ounce of self control in my body to not scratch the delightful patches of eczema I am currently being plagued with- it is evil, pure evil.
In the video David Brent is doing an annual employee review with, Keith (or Kevin, for viewers of the American Office). Anyways, just watch it, it is clean and it will be 3 minutes well spent.

Have a splendid Monday!

And please let me know if you have any good remedies for this affliction, thank you:)

2 comments :

  1. although I don't have eczema, my son and husband deal with it. Aveeno (specifically for eczema) has helped and the doc recommended hydrocortisone cream for my son. Another mom I know has it and she uses Cetaphil. Good luck!

    The vid was very funny, I needed a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am so glad I have never had eczema!! I did have a bad case of the hives once (brought on by nerves) and it nearly took my sanity from lack of sleep and itchiness!!

    I just wanted to share two recent articles about eczema that I read about healing from the inside out if it is something you experience. Good luck!

    http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/getting-to-the-root-cause-of-eczema-what-worked-for-malachi

    http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/2011/12/16/how-an-elimination-diet-cured-my-daughter%E2%80%99s-eczema-and-gastrointestinal-tract-guest-post/

    ReplyDelete