Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh, the anger

I really do love them both equally, the same, more than anything in the world, but I have to say that interesting, funny, wittier-than-me, mostly-thoughtful-and-sweet-all-the-time Naomi is beating Bernadette by miles in the sweetest child department. It used to be the other way around, or maybe they just go through constant stages that I forget about because I stink.


Untitled from Ana Hahn on Vimeo.

I genuinely wondered if someone came and abducted my once sweet, good-sleeping, smiley, happy baby and replaced her with her worse, much angrier bizarro version of herself. As I said, it is probably a stage and I am mostly trying to laugh the constant screaming and 0 to 60 in under a second tantrums off. But I am not going to lie, it is hard.

2 comments :

  1. agreed. Gianna is going through the saaaaaame thang. I hate how no one wants to talk to me on the phone because it always sounds like crazytown over here. Like a month ago a telemarketer actually hung up on me.

    ReplyDelete