Sunday, February 5, 2012

The winner is.....

Cynthia!!!
Check out her wonderful blog here, it is a daily read for me.
I am super excited to get to work on your mustard one, that is the color I have been most excited to use :) I'll get them done in the next day and send it out, if you can just send me your mailing address to littleflowerana[at]gmail dot com that would be great.

Thanks to everyone for the comment love, it's been so wonderful to get connected to so many wonderful mothers through blogging and I am glad to show my gratitude through some clip making.

I will post a little tutorial soon in case anyone feels so inclined to make yourself or your female offspring some hair flair.

Thanks again and happy Sunday!!!

1 comment :

  1. Yay!! Oh my GOODNESS! I am so excited :) Thanks again Ana!

    ReplyDelete