Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Came across this picture

And had to share.
My little brother got married last October to one of the most fantastic women I have ever met (he's pretty great too) and this is the picture of them with all of her family after the wedding.
She is the youngest of 13 and has such an incredible family. I have never had so much fun with another family other than my own and I have always been convinced that my family is the most fun, but I had to question that after meeting them.
After they were married they each had almost 70 little kids who would now call them aunt or uncle. She has close to 50 nieces and nephews and he has over 20- amazing.
I pretty much brag about them whenever I possible get the chance, so here you go.

What can I say? I love my family and I love these guys.

2 comments :

  1. Are you trying to make me cry?!? You know I'm pregnant, right? I don't know how I missed that blog in March, but I'm so glad that your link in today's blog put me right to it!

    You are too sweet, Ana. And please, if you want to talk about amazing women, I married into the family with the BEST of the BEST! And it's so true, I feel like our families were meant to be together. I wish every day that we could all live closer to each other, and I think it's great that you and Chris have started the trend...we just need everyone else to catch on ;)

    Also, just wanted to note that I read the first part of this sentence 3 times before I actually finished it..."After they were married they each had almost 70 little kids..." I just couldn't get past the idea of us EACH having 70 kiddos! hahaha

    Thanks so much for making my day, Ana. I didn't think it was possible, but this just made me even more excited for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Terri, you are the best. I am so excited to see you tomorrow and even more excited to meet your little guy so soon!!!

      Delete