Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nausea's the werrrddddddd

What did you do today?

It was a pretty normal day around here, but then I got to go and get a little glimpse inside my uterus and saw this:



New Baby Hahn ETA 10/25/2012

Yup, just a normal day.

So in case you were wondering about my lame attempts at keeping up with blogging by posting pointless/random things with a total of 3 sentences and 1 random picture (I say it is better than nothing) or if you were concerned about my girl's increased television intake, worry not. I am just living in a perm-state of nausea and fatigue wherein everyday melds into the next. I spend almost all of them laying somewhere in our house: floor, couch, cushions on floor, child's bed, my bed, etc...  hoping and literally praying that the children are fending well enough for themselves while I try with all my might not to expel all the food I have just eaten.


I'll keep on keepin on and try to update you at least bi-weekly on my current state since you might die of information deprivation if I don't. And now that the cat's out of the bag I can complain away about all my pregnancy woes.

Seriously though, we are thrilled beyond belief and I have actually been glad to be feeling sick just to reassure me that all is well with this peanut. (please remind me of this when the complain train won't stop)

Cheers to 10 weeks and counting!!

17 comments :

  1. Congratulations!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...it is a good thing I am a little bored today and checked your blog just in case there was more ..there definitely was =)Congratulations to you all! =D I pray you'll feel better soon and for everyone's health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!!!!!

    well not on the yick but on the babe!!!

    amazing.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Congrats on the baby and hope the nausea passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless this new little soul! Congratulations and feel better. Maybe you could train your daughters to "play nurse" and fetch you cookies/gingerale? That's pretty much what I would do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! So exciting and I hope you feel better soon! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ana! How wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What wonderful news. Hope you can keep muddling thru the nausea and ickiness and start to feel more like yourself very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! A beautiful baby created for a beautiful family :)

    Try the Seabands, and eat something before you get out of bed in the morning...those two things saved me through 5 pregnancies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS! I am preggers too, just a few weeks ahead of you and BOY, can I relate. I have just passed the "survival stage" and am finally feeling like myself again. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone!!!! I love this blog world, so much support, love and excitement, best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so dang exciting!!! Having just been pregnant, I wouldn't wish the nausea on my worse enemy. However, keep those vanilla cookies close by to comfort you in times of distress :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What an exciting-- and tiring, and sick-feeling-- and completely wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete