Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tagged

I have been tagged by Grace and JD and since I need some accountability to a better or at least a more frequent blogger, I have decided to participate.

I thought about just copying and pasting someone else's post and seeing if anyone would notice, but I am better than that, sooooo
Here we go...

1. The first rule is to post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 things about yourself/your life .
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.

I am the one in the schnazzy purple overalls with tongue sticking out. The more things change...


1) I am the 5th of 8 children
2) I have 22 nieces and nephews, and I'm only 26, and several of my (and Mike's) younger sibs are not even married.
3) I was once in a beauty pageant, I was a regular Sandra Bullock
4) Alice in Wonderland and Willie Wonka were my favorite movies growing up, it says a bit about me
5) I have never been to Disney World, I was a deprived child
6) I am related (by marriage) to a "famous" Catholic celeb. Autographs later please.
7) I lost 40 pounds in 4 months last year, I am sure I will gain it all back eventually in much less time
8) I hate do not like dogs
9) My husband does not like hates cats
10) I'm a tad overly sensitive sometimes and feel guilty way too easily
11) I love being around people and when I'm not it makes me nervous

Since Grace tagged me first, I'll answer her questions:
1. age? 26 and 11/12ths
2. dream job? stage actress (what?!?! I made that up, I have no idea)
3. favorite blog? my own, kidding! either Grace's or Dwija's or like 15 others... tough question
4. favorite recipe? this one, make it, you won't regret it
5. favorite book? Brideshead Revisited
6. one piece or two piece swimsuit? ONE for everyone's sake
7. most embarrassing moment? oh dear. getting arrested for shooting someone with a BB gun, yup that takes the cake
8. pet(s)? if yes, name(s)? no way *see numbers 9&10 above
9. specific makeup item you couldn't live without? mascara
10. favorite song of the moment? Long Time Traveler, has been for a while
11. weekend plans? Watch out people: lots of couch sitting, movie watching, and child rearing. We get crazy up in here.

Some Q&As
1) favorite color and why?
2) favorite kind of shoe to wear?
3) best time of day?
4) Favorite book?
5) Jeans or skirt?
6) Favorite movie?
7) How many kids would you like?
8) If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
9) Favorite recipe?
10) Favorite blog?
11) Favorite person?
Alrighty, so here are some people that should do this :


And I have a pie in the oven so that's all I can think of for now.




6 comments :

  1. Love these Ana! I have to say what a small world it is. Your 'famous' brother-in-law and his family were in our marriage group a couple years back. Wonderful people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..oh. I would've noticed missy. I'm glad you took the high road.

    Thanks for humoring me.

    vacillating between being forever a middle schooler or a geriatric at heart,

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! So glad you played along!
    And what's this about a bb gun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana, thanks for tagging me... I have mixed emotions because as much as I want to continue the wave of participation (if only to not disappoint Grace), I don't even know who I would tag at the end!

    -Meg "I have no blog friends" Krivoniak

    ps love your 11 things

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun ... though I'm with Meg, no one left to tag. Our internet is a small, small world after all.

    ReplyDelete