Friday, June 15, 2012

OTI: you-pick style


I was not planning on doing this OTI thing again, since I try to steer clear of fashion blerging, and and I do not fancy myself a particularly "fashionable person", so I don't want to be a poser. However, I made the exception today for a few reasons:

a) I saw on Grace's blog that today's is a you-pick-your-own-inspiration type of thing, so that makes things much easier,

2) I might be the most exhausted woman on the planet, thank you Mad Men/Nauseatingly early rising toddler combo from h-e-double tooth picks, so this knocks out a blog post for me in about 5.5 seconds. Take picture, upload picture and dumb captions, post=easy peasy.

3/c) When I put my outfit on this morning I had a vague recollection that I was going for something I had seen in a celebrity picture and since I do not read any celebrity stuff except for Suri, I knew right where to look and BAM, I found it:



So here you go: stripes on light pink with some pearl action
Again with the striped maternity shirt. Pregnant wardrobe is sparse. 
Shirt: Old Navy; Skirt: Gap. Necklace, bracelet, & shoes: forever 21
Also again with the looking-down pose. I figured that all the celebs who are used as inspiration in these things look like they have no idea anyone is taking their picture, so I am just going to get on that train and ride it since I take the most awkward pictures of myself. ever.

Blog post done, now go visit Erica, Kayla and Grace for other more hip interpretations while I go off to nappy land.

5 comments :

  1. This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for joining in! You are an adorable preg lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! I love stripes with pink - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! You look awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you did this Ana - you look so cute!! I've been stalking Grace's blog for the past two weeks watching this OTI thing take shape and wishing I could do it...just no time lately. I too am petrified of taking my own pictures...taking weekly pregnancy pictures is enough to make me feel like people think I'm crazy or really vain or maybe both. But now/next time I'm going to be a trooper and try it out too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suri's Burn Book is my favorite tumblr, hands down. And if she saw your outfit, she would totally rave about it. :)

    ReplyDelete