Monday, October 29, 2012

She got baptized

What's that you say? You haven't seen enough pictures of me and the various members of my immediate/extended family?!?! Well then have I got a post for you!


We baptized the lone heathen of the family on Sunday, here is her last picture pre-christianized:
Pre-Mass picture chaos trying to get a Christmas card pic-- this is pretty much the best one and I care so little that I think we're just going with it.


Here's a glimpse at some of the other Bernadette/Naomi-gems:
What can I say, we're a photogenic family




Then we got to baptizing:

Lucy performed beautifully-aka-she slept through the entire thing
God parentals

Grand parentals
And I was the worst and took nearly no pictures during the baptismal shindig, except for documenting Lucy's popularity with the 3-and-under female crowd.
I really think it's going to her head


9 comments :

  1. Squeeee! So precious!

    And I feel like I somehow recognize g-mom. But how? Would that be possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Church, Lucy! I loved the pictures. Thank you for your sweet comment and thank you for your prayers! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, a new christian!! I think your christmas card photo is adorable, have you seen our family photos? Trust me, your family is very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good catholic baptism!! And how do you and your hubby look even skinnier post baby? Tell me all your secrets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on not being a heathen anymore, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to little Lucy! Also, Ana, you look amazing! Seriously...you just had a baby? Many blessings to you and your family. You look good as a group of 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO impressed you got the baby baptized so quickly! I absolutely refuse to do it under 6 weeks.

    Also, I may or may not have yelled out to David "CELEBRITY SIGHTING!" at the pic of your MIL in the last post. Just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're like, the hottest post partum mom ever. Ever. And welcome to the family, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Lucy and family and...yes Ana---you are looking amazing! Seriously--glowing and beautiful =D. You guys take care--and when you're able, do post another one Ana because I am not yet tired of pictures!

    ReplyDelete