Monday, December 17, 2012

Firmoo glasses, a steal of a deal

I saw on Jenna's blog a while back that she got a super cute pair of glasses from Firmoo.com and I love love loved how cute they were. I would have gone straight to their site and ordered a pair but I had already gotten some in store at a local eye glasses mart.

I thought I was getting a steal of a deal at that shop, little did I know..

Then a few weeks ago the great people of Firmoo emailed me asking to do a review of their product in exchange for a lovely pair of my own specs. They especially wanted me to let all you readers know that they are running a special right now where your first pair of glasses is... wait for it... FREE. You pay shipping, which is something like a whopping $8 (pocket change compared to what I paid at that other local store).

All I had to do was go to the store where I had gotten my eye exam and request my prescription and then input all the info online (in case you are like me and get nervous and confused when it comes to doing this sort of business via the interwebs).

I figured my prescription would be too strong for them to do online, but nope.

They did it and I got them and I love them.


You like that senior pic pose, don't you?

I picked out this sweet little pair and am super pleased, even though Mike-- who resfuses to acknowledge that bigger frames are in right now-- thinks I look a little like this gal:
Twin Peaks, anyone? No?
Regardless. I am very happy with the quality and the style, plus they got here really fast after I received the email that they had shipped.

And the girls liked them too:
Naomi kept saying that she and Bernadette looked like "a woman from Austria"... perhaps.
They came in this super nice case with a little bonus travel bag and glasses repair kit: for a girl who never ever takes her glasses off, this is much appreciated.
So go ahead over, browse their great selection, and order yourself a free pair. Now.
You'll be a happier person, or your money back* .
*I am not authorized to refund your money if you end up not being a happier person after ordering.


10 comments :

  1. I was just thinking today that maybe, after five years of wearing my current specs, I'm due for a new pair. These are the right price and I'll definitely be checking them out!

    Oh, and your new glasses look very cute on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at a pair of glasses like that. I think they're adorable but I just didn't think that they looked right on me. And now I know for sure becuase THAT is what they should look like, and THAT is not at all what they looked like on me! haha They look great on you, Ana--especially with your new hair! (if not "new" then "new to me" :) I'm diggin' the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new glasses are super cute! I almost wish I needed speces of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! I would totally love a new pair of glasses, but I need to have an eye exam. I'm pretty sure they won't give me my prescription until it's updated. Do you know how long they're running the special for a free pair of glasses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told the glasses place that I needed my prescription for "my records" (not a lie, just not a total truth) even though it was expired.

      My prescription hasn't changed in years though so I felt fine about just using it and not getting the whole exam again.

      I think they will be running the deal for a while. I hope it works for you!

      Delete
  5. I wanna wear glasses just so I can be as cute as you! My husband would find it tres lame if I ordered zero scrip ones just for looks, I'm sure. What a party pooper he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuute! Hmmm.. I do need another pair... I mean really, can you have too many?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we have the same frames from old Firmooooo.

    Simon and Mike can start a non-trendy club. Srsly.

    do ppl still type srsly?

    no?

    whatever. talk to the hand.

    stopping.














    now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you love them! I sing Firmoo's praises all the time :) And thanks for the love. I love the love. Love.

    ReplyDelete