1) I have decided that I hate doing workout DVDs. I have been attempting to run outside when Mike is able to watch the girls and I like it because I get to listen to music and pretend that all the people that live in the homes I am running past are going to burst through their doors and dance down the street with me like we're in a musical. You know you imagine that too when you're running.
2) Here is a taste of my running playlist since you were wondering:
-Africa by Toto
-Beat It by MJ
- Geek in The Pink by Jason Mraz
-Rosa Parks by Outkast
- Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
- Christ is Risen by Matt Maher
-Annie Waits by Ben Folds.
- Does it get any more random?
- And I can imagine myself being in a musical down the street to any and all of those songs. I am pretty imaginative.
I think it is best to dig into as many genres and time periods as is possible. Also I have no money buy music so I have to scrimp. Suggestions are welcome- but only those that are already in my itunes library.
3) Despite #1, I summoned all the motivation in my body and did an entire Jillian workout (including the warm-up!) since running was not in the cards today. I did this on the one lone day in months that ALL THREE GIRLS NAPPED FOR AN EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME at the same time. I decided to spend that glorious nap period looking at this:
Worst decision ever?
4) I have to skip one. The clock is ticking...
5) We went to the zoo yesterday and Bernadette kept saying that "the Tiger drinks water and eats many, many children..."
|He sure does...|
6) Congrats to the whole Lord family on the arrival of baby Charlie!! I am not going to lie, Hallie have her baby has maybe made me want another baby right now.
7) Made this banana bread recipe today and it is DEEEElicious.
**All photos and links added after 7 minutes were up, as well as spelling and grammar corrections. So I am kind of a liar.
Head over to Jen, (and prayer for her too!!) and the honest ones for more!