Joining Jen and many others for some takes to fill you in on another always titillating week.
1) I ran/walked Cari's virtual 5k using a method recommended by a friend a while ago to run for 30 seconds/walk for the 30 seconds... And didn't die!!!
2) We took the girls to play racquetball on campus, aka 10 minutes of letting them run around holding racquet's as big as their little bodies.
3) Celebrated a feast day with pie and delicious chicken, in reverse order, and a birthday with donuts and pizza (both of which I already posted about, cheater cheater....)
4) Watched the debate. LIES. No, I didn't. I was a champion and went to bed at 7:40 that night, but I've watched this a bunch of times, which I am sure is oodles more entertaining:
5) Turned 37 weeks pregnant yesterday. Not bad. I will spare you a photo, you are welcome.
6) To cope with the above listed, I took the girls to the mall today to eat my weight in the largest soft pretzels round these parts... I will again spare you the photo (imagine a large pregnant lioness feeding on her prey)
7) And watch them play on machines that you are supposed to pay for but we didn't.
I am really sorry if your heart stopped briefly whilst reading the excitement that is the life of this SAHM. That is what you get yourself into here.