So for the first Sunday in how long I cannot remember, maybe ever, he is working all day except for the quick, less-than-an hour early Mass that we speedily got ready for and attended. And I mean less than 20 minutes to get myself and 3 little girls dressed and out the door, so I just threw on this outfit and called it a Sunday.
Therefore in lieu of a typical WIWS post, I am going to go ahead and respond to all the sweet nominations of the Liebbity Liebster blog award I've gotten from Sheena, Lizzy, Jeannine and Meghan (and sorry if I missed another, I feel like there might have been another, but my brain is going.) I started it late last night after a glass o' vino so the random facts are extra random, quick, and a little incriminating.
To accept the award one must:
1. Post 11 random facts about oneself
2. Answer the questions your “nominator” has asked of you and then create 11 new questions to pass on to…
3. Bloggers (with less than 200 followers) you’d like to nominate for a Liebster who…
4. You should notify of their nomination via a comment on their webpage and a link on yours
5. And you shall not tag back
11 random facts you may or may not know about me:
1) I am one of 8, count em, 8 kids.
|I'm on your far right, fat and happy as ever, preggers with Naomi.|
2) I sit right in the middle of that line up being child number 5.
|Above pic: I'm the hotty in the green silk dress; Bottom: in the white sweater on the couch|
3) I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers and love all my sibling to pieces. When we are together there is plentiful beer, youtube watching, laughing and talking and it does not happen enough.
4) I love love love singing. Love it. I have recorded a few times on a few albums of the small Catholic artist variety and sang a bunch all through elementary school, high school and college and now make a living singing to my girls who usually drown me out or tell me to stop so they can sing the song by themselves.
5) I shot someone with a BB gun once and got arrested
6) I was arrested several times in high school.
7) I have gotten more speeding tickets than I could mentally count right now
8) I have never been in a car accident (involving another vehicle)
9) I was in a beauty pageant once-- worst thing ever.
10) I have 27 nieces and nephews (and counting)
|Top- Mike's side, mostly nieces and nephews; My side- there have been several more birthed since this picture|
11) Seriously? More? I don't know... I hate country music? Yeah, we'll go with that. I really hate it.
And now for Sheena's questions, just randomly picked:
1. What blog inspires you the most?
2. When you go shopping for yourself, what's the first thing you buy?
-A new top or jeans.
3. What's your favorite t.v. show?
-Drama: Homicide Comedy: Arrested Development
4. If/when you go to Target, what area of the store do you spend the most time?
-Clearance Ladies Clothing, so embarrassing
5. What is the best book you have read?
6. What is one food you could eat every day?
- Cinnamon Rolls or donuts or both
7. Name the funniest movie ever, of all time.
This is a bold question and I have no idea. I laughed a ton at Bridesmaids, but I love Anchorman too. (Hangs head in shame...)
8. Coffee or tea?
- Lots and Lots of coffee
9. What is most misunderstood about you?
My chin... oh wait a personality trait. Um, Probably my weird and very strong desire to please people?
10. Which city in America do you like best?
Steubenville, OH. Home, sweet home.
11. What do you appreciate most about your life?
Mike, love that man so much.
|grainy but good, just like our life.... what?|
Here are your question-ish things:
1) Favorite fast food.
2) Favorite book.
3) Favorite movie.
4) Coolest palce you've traveled.
5) Must have makeup item.
6) Favorite clothing store.
7) Most embarrassing moment.
8) Worst date you have ever been on.
9) Funniest childhood story.
10) Who do look more like, your mom or dad?
11) How many kids would you like to have (if God wills it, of course)?