Sunday, December 9, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

All fitness/healthy eating efforts have been temporarily halted due to Mike's birthday/Saint Nicholas day/me just not caring enough-- and what I wore today is not helping.
I did not wipe white-out on my face prior to this, just my awesome camera

I love this dress and I basically never want to take it off- it's like wearing a tub of butter. As long as I own something this comfortable that fits, I am happy being chubby: chubby and comfy (kidding). Aaaaand, it's also nursing friendly (!!)

This is another Saint Nicholas day present from Mike picked out by me.
Why did I pick out so many new articles of clothing for myself for Saint Nicholas day? I am a really generous person.

This dress was a cyber Monday find: I heart cyber Monday.  It's called a "utility dress", what constitutes it as"utility" I don't know, it does have several pockets...whatever, it had me at nursing friendly.

The deets:
Dress: Forever 21
Boots (again): Franco Sarto @ Macys (similar)
Leggings: local grocery store, because sometimes I wander through their clothing section by accident


Head over to see what the other lovely ladies at Fine Linen and Purple wore, they never ever disappoint.

20 comments :

  1. I think you look really cute and certainly not chubby at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. yes.

    not chubby even kind of -- that dress looks divine. I love built in belt situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely look cute, and NOT chubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your outfit. AND- completely not chubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana, your link to meijer... Did you see the the first two items on the page? Metallic leggings?! and those models. Wow. Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you keep going you see the "womens' zombie leggings" and the "men's beast legs." Too funny.

      Ana you look great! NOT chubby! It's so nice when you can find something that's really comfy but also put-together looking, as your outfit is.

      Delete
    2. What about the "chimp feet"? Gosh, let's not overlook a real gem when we find it!

      Delete
  6. Alright alright alright, I was being over-the-top, feeling chubby and being chubby sometimes are too similar... thank you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you rocking the dress and leggings.. I told you it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meijer clothes are the best ever. I miss Meijer so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have, like, 5 camis from the grocery store. And I'm talking GROCERY STORE. Meijer is, like, the everything store. Ain't no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, if you are chubby then I need to get a dress just like this because I'm not seeing it!

    But I see you got it at Forever 21. I don't feel right going in there at my ripe old age of 43. Expecially now that I just saw a promo for Hot In Seattle where one of the girls comes out and says, "What do you think of my outfit? I got it at Forever 21." And Betty White says,"Was the Menopause Barn closed?" HAHAHA!

    Guess I will be ordering one of these online where no one will know my age! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress/tunic rocks! No chubbiness to speak of here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whatever, not chubby in the slightest! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Ana! You look great, and I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look both stylish and pretty, Ana. Not easy to do while nursing. And I suspect that your grocery store leggings are the same brand I purchased at Walgreens a couple of months ago. Mine are fleece-lined, opaque, and 5.99. I love them. Still getting up the courage to do them with boots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you look adorable! Do you read the blog Coffee & Cardigans? Because you and and that blogger are pretty much twinsies. I'm pretty sure y'all are wearing the same dress. I thought maybe you read it and got inspired. So look at you, you are stylish and chubby in the least! Rock it mama.

    Link to that blog so you can see that you totally match someone else on the interwebs: http://www.google.com/reader/view/#stream/feed%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.coffeeandcardigans.com%2Ffeeds%2Fposts%2Fdefault

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! We really are! I actually don't read her blog, I do think that it is the very same dress though, so fun!

      Delete
  16. I looove that dress (the color is so pretty) with those awesome boots.

    ReplyDelete