1) First a gratuitous cute picture of Lucy whose face literally lights up when she smiles. It is pretty wonderful.
2) And now for a post-run picture of me in my Friday best, with the resident 4-year-old and all-star tantrum thrower:
3) And Bernadette would not smile but would only pose like this since she was in character:
4) As I mentioned in take 2, I went for what I call a "run" with the 2 older girls while Lucy took her morning feline slumber. I define anything that makes you feel like you are going to keel over and die right there on the road a "run". However as I passed a super sweet, super fit friend while out on my "run" she very sweetly asked, "oh, are you guys out for a walk?". After I swallowed my heart and caught my breath I answered back that "uh huh, yeah, you know, just a little walk". Then I hung my head in defeat and continued to huff and puff my way back home.
|going slow enough to take a picture. patheicville.|
6) When Mike saw the new header he made fun of the bird on it because of this clip from Portlandia:
I love the bird.
7) Did you check out Grace's post how-to-start-and-keep a blog? Of course you did, but if you didn't and you're thinking about starting your own blog, you should. Her tips are so helpful + she's funny. And for the love of Pete please please take take her advice and turn off word verification! Pretty please? I would be a most obliged commenter.
Alrighty, head over to Jen (SO glad you're back, Jen!!) for more!