Sunday, June 2, 2013

What I Wore and Sunday Best

I am finally back in action with a computer that isn't moving at the pace of a handicapped snail, and celebrating by linking up with the lovelies at FLAP with some what I wore Sunday pictorals AND how did I miss that Grace is doing a Mass behavior link-up? I don't know, I blame my computer pooping out on me, but I love it and am linking-up with her too for Sunday Best! Here we gizle (like "go" but with the Snoop Dog izle ending, in case you were confizled, oh gosh I kind of hate myself).

My littlest sister Mary stopped by for a Saturday night to Sunday visit and it was just great. She is a "film enthusiast" and fledgling photographer, and helped me not feel like such a lamo taking pics of myself in my yard. Plus her pictures look way better than mine

Again with the shirt tucked into the old back skirt. I have never claimed to be creative.
Blouse+necklace: Forever 21
Skirt+shoes: Target
She even had this sweet Polaroid camera that printed off a picture right then and there, like we were super cool in the 80s!
She's such a hipster.
The girls were on their very best behavior in the FRONT ROW of Mass today, and I attribute it to a great admixture of Mary and the front row. Also our friends sitting next to us shared all of their super fun, and holy and exciting Mass books with the girls. SO really their behavior had nothing at all to do with them and was only due to outside factors. Oh well, I will take it forever and always and I will give all three A minuses, because let's be real, they can always be better behaved. 

I hope your Sunday is turning out to be a pleasant one and that your week does too.
Head over to Grace's place and the FLAP ladies for more!

18 comments :

  1. ah. can she come take my pictures next?? You look bomb. Or "beast" as my high school brothers would say. It's a very high compliment - I promise.

    Bash just broke my favorite Firmoos and I won a $20 credit for new ones and am REALLY tempted to copy yours ---- I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister look Ah-mazing!
    And good behavior is good behavior, give thanks and ask no questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that shirt color really makes your eyes pop - gorgeous! And your sis is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was cantoring this morning I thought to myself,"her kids are angels at Mass, they need to teach mine how to behave." Maybe will have a good week soon.....probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! and when you write a book -- that polaroid better be the one you use for the book jacket photo. I'm sure there's a profesh name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought surely Grace would say something about the Mass behavior..... Since Bash got a giant F....... You look smashing in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you wrote gizle :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the teal and the Polaroid is awesome! Your little girls are precious with their babies. I miss those days with my now big girls (8 and 10).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that blouse...and the classic "blouse tucked into black skirt look"..you totally can't go wrong! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the blouse! The colour is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh love the blouse and haha the handicapped snail comment is hilarious... really visual! Love the way you write; expression = perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt is YOUR color. So pretty, and you and your sister look nothing alike (except maybe for your teeth?) it's amazing how genes work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picts! I love that top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The front row is the key to good behavior for my crew. The back row offers too many opportunities to hide and seem like it doesn't matter. In the front row, the priest is RIGHT THERE. Books totally help too - MagnifiKid all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your post made me miss my sister so much!! I can't imagine how much fun you two have together. Your blouse is smashing, by the way, the color is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very jealous of your good behavior experience!

    ReplyDelete