1) Can I just say that I la la la love blogging?? I can, will and just did. I love it and have the best, sweetest reader friends ever. Seriously, thank you all for your wonderfully sweet and encouraging comments after my whine fest this morning.
2) I have to say still that this has been/is a much easier transition (so far) than the transition to 2 kids. The shock of having multiple children was real hard and you should thank your lucky stars I didn't blog my way through that. Well I kind of did, but luckily it has been errased, thank you Blogger.
3) Speaking of blogging, I totally missed my 1 year blogaversary earlier this month (you can still send belated cards and gifts, money is preferable). I have blogged through some mediocre sewing, done quite a bit of venting and even blogged through some genuinely tough times, and it has all been wonderful. The E-friendships I have made have been the next best thing to actually getting together with you wonderful ladies (and some gents), having a drink and talking face to face. It has even led to developing some great face to face friendships, so thank you all!
4) We had ourselves a little cookie baking fest this week resulting in mass amounts of sugar cookies being inhaled, mostly by me. Not really in keeping with my plan, but then again, neither are the kit kats I am currently eating...
|I was thoroughly impressed with her cookie dough rolling/cutting skills.|
|And just as impressed with Bernadette's cookie dough eating skills, she is her mother's daughter.|
5) This speaks for itself:
6) I feel like I should post something funny for you to watch. I think this is positively hilarious, but you only will if you watch enough football (college or pro, really). Sorry if you hate it (mmm wait, no I'm not).
7) And on that note: go ND!!!!!!!!!!